2012 Miles

Monday, May 23, 2011

No my Ticker is not Broken

I did not run a week! A WEEK people.... it was good and bad. I walked on the treadmill, did some weights (arms) and biked inside plus one family day outside. I ate basically what I wanted within reason and tried not to think about running too much. Minus the fact that I stalked marathons like crazy. Trying to wrap my mind around this 50 state thing and get real about making it happen. The bad part is I gained 4.5 pounds which is probably because I did not drink as much water as I should and I was eating too many sweet (surprise surprise)!

So now I am on a new plan to get me to 2 marathons in the fall and I leave for the beach in 11 days! Time to run my 4.5 pounds off and let Jillian Michaels find the tiny bit of definition I have on my body. Kettlebells are awesome! Shred with Weights is going to be my new best friend 2 to 3 nights a week.

Have a great week!


3 comments:

  1. Wow, two marathons in the fall? I am impressed!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When is your duathlon???

    I need a vacation really bad

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for vacations!!

    ReplyDelete