2012 Miles

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Bourbon Chase 2012


Van 1 ready to run the Bourbon Chase! 


Van 2 is ready to go at Maker's Mark! 






My van (and mom) waiting on my in downtown Springfield. 


The whole team crossing the finish line! We were faster than last year and almost an hour faster than our predicted times! I was super happy to average an 8:30 pace on all three of my runs. My runs were 8.4 miles, 6 miles and 4.6 miles! Seriously the best race EVER and I am pretty sure I am on board for next year. I have some marathons I want to run buy honestly this is the best race! We have SO MUCH fun! 


My goal this year was to have more fun and drink more! I was able to try 4 bourbons this year and actually found one I liked. Marker's Mark 46 may be making its way to my liquor cabinet! 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the race!!

    There was a teamroll team doing it, I wasnt part of it (shocking, i know) they loved it as well

    ReplyDelete