2. You spend all of your recovery googling like crazy every marathon in the surrounding states.
3. You have a printed 2012 calendar printed and are planning long runs and making sure vacations and birthdays don't interfere.
4. Your truck gets broke into (nothing of value in it so no big deal) and you are more pissed about the 26.2. magnet being stolen.
5. You take your child to a different park and realize this is a great place to run hills.
6. Thumb holes make you yell out in excitement when you realize your near winter jacket has thumb holes.
7. You can't figure a tip in your head but you can figure split times for a 9:09 pace while running.
8. You run in cold gear when it is 45 because you want to see if it will be warm enough for the winter.
9. You say things like "Boston", "PR", "negative split", "fartlek" and "Garmin" and just assume everyone around you understands.
10. You assume everyone reads SUAR and Skinny Runner daily as opposed to the daily news. If they had not blogged about Kim K.'s divorce, Jessica Simpson's baby or the Duggars #20 baby I would have no idea what was going on in the entertainment world.
I am in the process of finishing off my 2012 crazy running plan. I will post soon! It is going to be fun in a ridiculous, torturous kind of way!