2012 Miles

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Gonna Get My Roll On...

or something like that! I found all my burnt CDs from college and decided to but them on my iPod for running. WOW! I was a lot different 10-12 years ago. There is not one song on those CDs that I could play with Parker in the room and I honestly could not remember half the names of those songs. Lets just say I was unaware of the fact that I was white and from Kentucky when I downloaded most of those songs. Some oldies but goodies include....





There were a lot more fabulous songs to choose from! Great memories of the good ole days when we had no worries! But I am can say I am much better shaper and much happier at this point in my life. Not sure if I would go back and do it again : )



1 comment:

  1. mine would have had some Vanilla Ice and Markie Mark... hahaha

    ReplyDelete