2012 Miles

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Giving it up!

When I trained for my first half I gave up cheeseburger and fries. It was going to be my reward meal. So I have picked my reward meal for the day of my Marathon. I am going to eat at Los Aztecas in Louisville and then get cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory. Obviously I can not give up Mexican food! I eat Mexican all the time and I am not sure what I would eat in place of it : ) SO I am going to give up sweets! This is huge for me. I eat candy every day and stop for cupcakes at least twice a week. So I have buried myself in Parker's birthday cake all weekend. Starting tomorrow it is no sweets for me. This is going to be painfully difficult for me but I have been all bloated and yucky since I went back to work where I am surrounded my sweets. I am going to allow myself dessert flavored yogurts and the low calorie puddings when I feel I MUST have something sweet.
I will not be allowed to eat:
Cupcakes
Baked Goods
Candy Bars
Ice Cream

I am also going to work on increasing the amount of protein I eat. Wish me luck! Anybody else out there give up something to make the reward that much better?

No comments:

Post a Comment