2012 Miles

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Registered!

I was having a hard time getting motivated to run so I went ahead and forked over the cash. I am getting in ZERO outside runs during the week due to my husband's work schedule. I do elliptical two days (40-50 minutes), bike two days (45 mins - an hour) and long runs on Saturday. Anyone out there have this same problem? Will I be ready for the half? The two weeks before I should be able to get outside and run some but the next two weeks will be all indoors unless my parents pick up Parker one day a week for me. Some sun would help in the motivation department too!

1 comment:

  1. I havent been outside in weeks, ok, maybe makes that months, we havent had a nice day in a very long time, its all indoors right now. The olympics are semi helping, but they end Sunday. Extreme cabin fever

    ReplyDelete