2012 Miles

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Running Fashion Victim

Do these socks go with this dress?

I posted that on my facebook and all my "non-runner" friends were a little concerned : ) My husband and I celebrate our 6th year wedding anniversary on Saturday the 6th and since date night was after the 16 mile run I wore my compression socks until we made it Lexington. We did some shopping and then had dinner at the Melting Pot! We love to go there for big occasions and had not been in a couple years. Cheese is great, salad is good (so my hubs says) and the meat is yummy BUT the chocolate it what makes it GREAT!
You get all these dippers and your choice of chocolate! Strawberries, bananas, brownie, pound cake, oreo coated marshmallows, graham cracker coated marshmallows, rice krispy treats and cheesecake. We save the cheesecake for the end.
We did a turtle that has caramel and nuts.
See the yumminess! Our son loved the pictures and we are thinking about taking him for the chocolate on his birthday next month. It is very pricey to go for the whole 4 courses but worth every penny!

1 comment:

  1. First, Happy Anniversary

    Second, thats a dri-tech dress isnt it? (ohhh marketing idea!!! start a trend and run your races in dritech dresses) I dont see anything wrong with it, oh ya, I am one of those crazies that wear knee highs too

    If you went with black shoes, 80% of the people would have thought those were knee high boots.

    ReplyDelete