2012 Miles

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Weekly Recap 7/31-8/6

So last week ended with my crash and burn 16 miler due to some freaky calf cramp : ( So I tried to make up for it on Sunday but it was 1:00 in the afternoon and the heat kicked my butt AGAIN! But it was a great week totaling out at 39 miles!

Sunday 6 miles 9:30 pace and Shred
Monday 4 mile run (treadmill) Shred 1
Tuesday 5 mile run 8:57
Wednesday 3 mile speed work (23 minutes) and 5 circuits of Shred
Thursday 5 mile run (44:10; treadmill) and 100 crunches
Friday rest
Saturday 16 miles at 9:23 average

I am loving last week and hope I can love the treadmill this week because my husband is leaving to work out of town for 4 days and school starts so I will not have the opportunity to run outside too much. I do have a 5k planned for Saturday when he is out of town this weekend. Plus I want to tackle my first 18 miler. Before I run my marathon on September 18th I hope to get in two 18 mile runs, one 20 mile run and one 22 mile run. Then I will have one weekend "off" (10-12 mile run) before I leave for Erie. This should easily keep my week totals up around the 40 mile mark as long as me and the treadmill can love some 5-6 mile runs at night.

1 comment:

  1. great week! all that Shred is reminding me how much i sucked up the cross training last week haha.

    ReplyDelete