So I was nominated for the style award and I get to tell 7 random things about me! Thanks BDD for the honor : )
1. I HATED to work out as a child. I refused to participate in gym and I may have over exaggerated my Mono in high school so I did not have to take my 9 week gym class. I did not want to take PE because I was SCARED run a mile. Coach Purdue look at me now!
2. I love orange flavored candy. It is a fact that today someone gave me a bag of starburst jelly beans and I ate all the orange ones by lunch time!
3. I will not sleep in an unmade bed. I can not having messed up covers tangled around my feet.
4. I have been recording reruns of 90210 since I was on Spring break last week. I am watching them like "OH MY GOSH I wonder if they break up?, will Kelly go to rehab?, will the catch Colin?" They are great for long indoor bike runs.
5. When I was pregnant I gained A LOT of weight as in close to 50 pounds or something and then after I had my 9 pound baby I walked out with 13 extra pounds due to severe water gain and post eclampsia. Check me out right before I was went into labor (27 hours might I add). Can you say motivation to not gain weight?? 50 pounds does not look good on me : )