2012 Miles

Friday, April 8, 2011

My Own Personal Trainer



Today I was working out in the basement when Parker woke up and I really wanted to finish my ab work. I was going to do P90X Core Plus which is just 18 minutes long. I opened the door so he could play outside while I finished. Well he thought it was more fun to workout with me. I loved it! Check out his plank and pelvic lift crunches!
The best part is when I am not doing the exercise correctly he would say things like "touch the floor Mommy" or "kick your leg Mommy". One time I was going to stop and go outside and he told me "You finish I play by meself". He is so awesome! He is always saying "Run like you Mommy". I hope he is already taking an interest in being physically active. I was not physically active as a child and hope it is different for him.

In the next few days I will post my "7 things about me" since BDD tagged me : )

Remember to always reward yourself for hard work! Like my little guy loving his cupcake after going #2 in the potty. Potty training is hard work; notice in the above picture the potty is never too far away!

4 comments:

  1. Ah yes the potty training years! That's a chapter I'm happy to be through. Adorable kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Twila!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your son Parker is adorable!!! What a great personal trainer to have :)

    Hope you have a fantastic weekend!!

    ReplyDelete